Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Friday, October 15, 2010

Go Check It Out!

Wanted to give a special thanks to Kristin over at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia.  She is featuring my kitchen today over at her blog!  While you're there, you have to check out her home!  The transformation of her kitchen is unreal!  She has inspired me so much, I hope she does the same for you!



Well the house is finally done for fall, and I can't wait to show you the pictures!  Check back today for a look at our creepy abode!



3 comments:

  1. I love your blog title since I am a wannabe decorator, too. I have scrolled down through your posts and what a beautiful home you have. I have the same PB grainsack looking pillows on my sofa in my great room. Love the hanging ladder with the vintage picnic baskets. Welcome to blogging. Hope you will stop by for my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your decorations! WOnderful! Enjoy your Friday!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I'm here from Kristin's blog....love her! Nice kitchen redo and welcome to the world of blogging! I am new this yr as well!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!