Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Monday, December 6, 2010

Family Pictures

My sister, Megan took our family pictures Saturday.  Can I just say, I am so proud of her!!!!  She did such an amazing job!  Go check out her blog I like it I love it, and she talks all about her new camera she just got.  She is in heaven with her new toy!  Our daddy was a photographer, once upon a time, so it's in her genes.  I think she has been bitten by the photo bug! 



I have never laughed so hard at my son, Ethan.  He will turn 10 next week, so he is at that age, I guess, where he has no idea how to smile!  He always has this forced smile, or he looks away from the camera.  So trying to get a good smile out of him was super hard.  But, it will be great to look back and remember this time of hard smiles!  He also was mortified that we were taking pictures outside, where people could drive by and see him!!  After every shot, he would say,"That's it!  I'm done!  No more pictures!  This is embarrassing!"  We were laughing so hard!











Kailey, on the other hand, was loving it!  When Aunt Meg would say, "o.k ready" she would strike a pose every time!  We both wanted to be silly and Aunt Meg caught us in the act.  Megan touched this one up, and I thought it looked really cool!




This was a picture in front of our tree. We really liked Ethan's smile on this one, but it felt too bright and we all looked washed out.


I loved this one!  But, I've got this weird look on my face, and my man looks like he is trying to talk.  But, the kiddos look great! UUGGHHH!!



Kailey, striking her pose!  We have not had a professional picture since (don't gasp when I say this) Ethan was one years old!!  I know, I know, I am a bad momma!  We do the church directory photo every 3 years, and that is it.  And to top that off, I don't even purchase that!  So, I am ecstatic to have these.  Now that Megan has her camera, believe me, we will be taking tons more! So, Christmas cards will be out soon.  I didn't put that picture on here.  I had to save that one.  It turned out really cute!  Hope everyone has blessed start to their week!

8 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I will head off to your sisters blog now to read about her new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Mail me one! 10914 Sagebluff Houston, TX 77089..Your sister is so talented! Getting a good family picture is stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family!! Wonderful pics of ya'll. Your sister did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh all of the pictures are just perfect. They show all of your personalities so well. Love them. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though it's a bit light, I love the one of the four of you in front of the tree, very natural. Don't feel bad about the lag in your family photo shoots...ummm my oldest is 14 and I've NEVER done a family photo! Now I'm just being stubborn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them! The can't-smile-naturally stage is such fun--looking back. I can remember some of the frustration of it tough. Beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your family pics. OUr boys are the same age, however he loves to smile. It is my 13 year old that acts goofy!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!