Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Friday, April 8, 2011

You'll Fall in Love With....

 You'll fall in love with....



I've been a fan of Just Beachy for years now.  She is the best DIY out there.
She just finished adding wainscoting to her living room, and it is gorgeous!!



I adore Grandfather clocks like this one, that Maple & Magnolia just refinished!
She is a master at refinishing furniture!



Life in the Fun Lane has created the neatest dresser.  She has the neatest style and transforms
so much with paint.

Now, go fall in love!

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise! I visited your blog (as I do every day) and there my clock was! Thanks for the mention! Have a happy weekend, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wainscotting in Just Beachy's room is so fantastic! We just added wainscotting to the nursery. I love the way it goes up stairs...I want that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are two great makeovers. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going over to check these out! Thanks for the info
    Suzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoon...tons of inspiration! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!