Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Monday, July 11, 2011

Blue is the Theme

So, I'm really loving blue right now!  Especially these blues.  I've had these pics
in my bucket for a long time and had to share them.  These rooms are the ultimate!
Does that mean I'm going to change every room in my house to blue?  No way!
My man would absolutely have me comitted!  However, I might could throw in
some unexpected touches of blue here and there.  Like, in the kitchen, I could find
a light blue pitcher.  You know, easy things like that.
Hope you enjoy these pics!








I would love to have a mudroom like this one.  Look at that dutch door?  Divine!









I know there are Christmas trees in this pictures, but I still love this room.
The quilt on the ceiling, the rug, everything!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Erin,
    I think the turquoise blue is the loveliest, I adore the last image. It is really lovely. All of the photos are great, though.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to love blue but i just dont. i wouldnt even let my sone pick a blue for his room...lol
    i love color.. i even have a red kitchen. i think i still have bad feelings for blue because of the country kitchy-ness of the 90's.
    i should forgive blue, it wasnt blues fault it was used badly.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great photos. I love the blue on the walls in that mudroom. Love, I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving Blue too!!! thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erin!
    Love that last kitchen too... I have it in my idea file somewhere from whatever magazine had pictured it. Love it!

    I love the two blue powdery dining rooms.
    I have no blue in my house, but maybe the next smaller empty nester house will have some blue in it???!!!

    Great pics.
    x0x
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!