Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Favorite New Eyeshadow!

I am so excited about my new eyeshadow, I had to share it with you!!
You can find Too Faced makeup at Ulta or here.  You all know what a makeup junkie
I am, right?  If not, then check out these post here and here!





The packaging alone is genius.  Look at that picture of that eye!  I mean,
I want my eyes to look like that, don't you?  Well they can.
They even give you these little cards to help you figure out where
to put different colors. 


Here is the option for natural.  So pretty and clean looking.


Here is the option for the natural smokey look.  I love this look!
I wear this a lot, even during the daytime because it is so subtle.
So, check out Too Faced and see all the awesome eye palettes to choose
from.  You will be blown away!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!!