Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Merriweather Council



I have fallen in love with The Merriweather Council!!  She makes the sweetest necklaces you have ever seen!  She cross stitches your initial on a necklace that resembles a embroidery hoop. 




I thought this little Jack O" Lantern was too cute!  Perfect for Halloween!




My mother in law is an expert in cross stitch.  Her work is beautiful and I knew she would appreciate one of these necklaces.  So, I bought her one in purple with her initial "K" on it!! 


So run over and check out The Merriweather Council on Etsy.

She was even featured in the new Better Homes and Garden this month!  How exciting for her!!
I couldn't believe that I had just ordered from her last week and opened my new BH&G and there she was!  Hope you love her as much as I do!

Blessings,

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!!!